Leaders in disability training
As leaders in disability training, CPA Training Alliance is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides best practice, evidence-based training for individuals and organisations in the disability and community sector. With decades of experience in training, combined with the knowledge of our globally renowned Research Institute, we have the right training program for your needs, delivered by our qualified facilitators.
As an approved RTO, you may be able to receive a government subsidy for some the courses you complete with us.
What do we offer?
- Nationally recognised training programs for new and experienced practitioners in the disability sector to take their role to the next level
- Specialist disability training courses for organisations
- Consultancy to assist in the planning and facilitation of learning and development, management and leadership programs.
How do we offer courses?
- Online (live virtual and self-paced)
- Blended, a combination of in-person and online
What courses do we offer?
The courses listed below are available for employees across the disability sector. Please contact us to find out more about what we can do for your organisation.
Some of our courses found in the register section are available to Cerebral Palsy Alliance staff only.