Here at Cerebral Palsy Alliance we have a long history of investing in the learning and development of our staff. This commitment has provided support to our staff through orientation, induction and their ongoing career development.
Our 2015 Voice Survey ranked us at 30% above the sector average for learning and development.
Training and development opportunities equip and prepare our staff to deliver a customer service that not only meets, but exceeds the changing needs and expectations of our customers.
Our human resources strategy can be distilled into this simple, but effective philosophy:
Fit the right people, with the right skills, into the right roles, at the right time and with the right support.
- With your Manager:
- Plan your learning and development
- Check the Staff Training Guide to identify the training you require appropriate for your job role including: orientation, induction, development and refreshers
- Discuss the timing of your training
- Register online with plenty of notice when possible – our courses fill fast
- Check the location of the training
- Try to book two half day training sessions on the same day
- For most courses remember to pack your own lunch
- For online courses allow the advised amount of time to complete
- Check for prerequisites
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance staff are exempt from paying fees for training provided by Training Alliance