Skilled advice and practical support
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Training Alliance can offer both skilled advice and practical support to access government funding to support the training needs of your organisation. Government funded or subsidised training can assist in meeting your NDIS obligations, keep the skills of your staff up-to-date while continuing to deliver excellence in service.
The NSW JobTrainer program provides enhanced opportunities for targeting specific in-demand industries such as childcare, disability care and construction, in addition to aged care and digital skills.
JobTrainer is a $640 million program funded by the NSW Government and Australian Government over three years to support NSW citizens through this challenging employment and economic environment. Over 200,000 vocational training places relevant to jobs of the future are being funded in NSW as part of the program, with enrolment extended for 12 months from 31 December 2021 to 31 December 2022.
JobTrainer offers fee-free training options to boost skills with full and part qualification course options, as well as personalised support to assist people navigating the skills and training opportunities available in NSW.
In December 2021, the eligibility criteria for the JobTrainer program was expanded to provide enhanced opportunities for targeting specific in-demand industries such as childcare and disability care, in addition to aged care and digital skills.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a fully subsidised place you must continue to meet Smart and Skilled eligibility guidelines which are:
- live or work in NSW
- be an Australian Citizen, a permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or a humanitarian visa holder
- have left school
AND meet one of the following criteria:
- Job seekers including individuals who are unemployed; individuals who are in receipt of income support payments; individuals expected to become unemployed*
- Young people (including school leavers) aged 16-24, regardless of employment status
- NSW veterans and their recognised partners or spouses
- Aged care, childcare and disability care: employed people (existing workers) are able to access fee-free training in specific full and part qualifications in aged care, childcare or disability care
- Digital skills: employed people (existing workers) are able to enrol in fee-free training in digital skills full or part qualifications.
- Training and Assessment (TAE) workforce: employed people (existing workers) are able to access fee-free training in TAE full or part qualifications.
To view the courses offered by Cerebral Palsy Alliance registered training organisation please click on the links below to check availability.
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Alternatively, please contact us to enquire if you have any questions about our courses or your eligibility.